Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I'm A Nasty Gal






Dress: Nasty Gal (Out Of Stock)
Boots: Nasty Gal (Out Of Stock)

It's amazing how you can make a statement with such a simple outfit. I've been buying clothes from Nasty Gal for a few years and I've never been unhappy with my purchases. I bought this dress quite awhile ago and it's one of my favorites. It's very comfy and light with some definite sex appeal. I'm also a woman who is obsessed with boots, so I decided to wear one of my favorite pairs of boots, also from Nasty Gal, with this dress. To glam it up a little bit, you can wear a pair of heels instead. Due to the cold weather of Fall, I'd wear some tights and a nice coat/jacket to keep warm. Top it all off with some jewelry and you are ready to take on the day.


Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux

No comments:

Post a Comment