Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Lessons In Rock Etiquette With Michael Kors







Top: Rock Etiquette
Shorts: Vintage
Cardigan: HauteLook (Out of Stock)
Boots: Nasty Gal (Out of Stock)
Purse: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Vintage

Summer is fast approaching and this cute look is perfect for the LA heatwave. The top is a beautiful dark gray and is very soft. It was a birthday gift from one of my closest friends and it's become one of my favorite every day tops. The cardigan is very light and is great as extra protection from the sun. I'm also wearing a pair of my go to boots, which are great for walking around the city streets. And my outfit would not be complete without my gorgeous Michael Kors satchel bag, which I got on sale, to hold my every day essentials and my usual jewelry.

Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)    

No comments:

Post a Comment