Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Unholy One







Tank Top: Urban Outfitters (Sold Out)
Bralette: Charlotte Russe (Sold Out)
Shorts: H&M (Similar)
Tights: Hot Topic (Sold Out)
Creepers: T U K
Snapback: Black Craft Cult

It's officially summer here in LA and the heatwave has hit pretty strong. This outfit is great for the weather and is very cute. The tank top is made of a soft sheer material that allows it to breathe and the strappy bralette adds a little sex appeal. I'm rocking my favorite pair of burgundy velvet creepers for some comfort. To keep my eyes protected from the sun, I'm wearing my favorite hat that was a gift for Christmas a couple of years ago. To finish the look, I'm wearing my favorite liquid lipstick "Ashton" from Anastasia Beverly Hills.

Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment