Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Too The Moon And Back






Top: Target
Skinny Jeans: Nordstrom Rack (Sold Out)
Boots: Journeys
Choker: Empty Casket

Thanks to the sudden chill in the air in LA, I've been happily wearing long sleeve tops. This outfit is perfect for the weather and is very cute. My top is a standard pullover that drapes at the bottom. It's adorned with different phases of the moon, with the saying "I love you to the moon and back" in the middle. For jeans, I'm wearing pair that are made by "Union Bay" and they are very comfortable. For shoes, I'm wearing a pair of "Madden Girl" ankle boots. To finish the look, I'm wearing my simple everyday black onyx choker from one of my favorite online jewelry stores.

Photos taken by Ian Gray (IG: @iangrayart)

No comments:

Post a Comment