Thursday, July 19, 2018

Black, Wine, and Rose Gold












Body Suit: Nasty Gal
Skirt: Rue107
Heels: Vintage
Necklace: Saffron Boutique
Earrings: Vintage

Black has always been an essential color I keep in my wardrobe, but it's sometimes good to add just a dash of color to liven it up. I am obsessed with this body suit. It's very sleek and sexy and the strap detailing adds just a little something extra. It looks great with a skirt, pants, jeans, or even shorts. As for the skirt, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It's a stunning shade of red and the flare gives it that romantic and whimsical feel. For shoes, I wore a pair of black lace stilettos. For jewelry, I'm wearing a pair of black diamond rose gold earrings and a black diamond rose gold necklace. For my makeup, I would normally list the products I used on myself, but this time I had the honor of having my face done up by one of my dearest and talented friends, Sarrahh Alkutb.

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment