Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Tight Tops and Skinny Jeans












Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Hot Topic
Shoes: Nasty Gal
Choker: Urban Outfitters


Talk about a form fitting outfit. While it is simple, it is also quite sexy. I love the way the top hugs my body, showing off my figure. The vibrant red certainly adds an exciting pop of color. But I have to say my favorite piece from this look are my jeans. I fell in love with them the moment I saw them. It has all of my favorite things: the color black and they're covered in moons and stars. For shoes, I'm wearing a pair of suede ankle boots that I bought a few years ago, and that I'm sure you've seen me wear before on my blog. For jewelry, I'm wear a classic choker and my every day silver rings. Another shout out to Sarrahh for doing such an amazing job on my makeup.

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux

No comments:

Post a Comment