Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tears On Tape











Shirt: HIM (N/A)
Jeans: Target
Hat: Hot Topic

Band merch has to be some of my favorite clothing in the world. Though I don't really represent it all that much on here, I honestly can't go one day without wearing a band shirt (I practically live in them lol). This particular shirt I'm wearing is very special to me. One of my favorite bands in the world was/is HIM. I've been a fan of theirs for about 15 years and this shirt was a limited edition release for their farewell tour that they had in 2017. I decided to pair the shirt with a simple pair of blue dark wash skinny jeans that I found on sale while exploring around the store one day. They definitely hug you in all the right places while also being extremely comfortable. For shoes, I'm wearing a go-to pair of black combat boots. And for accessories, I'm wearing a cute faux leather biker hat and a tattoo choker.

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment