Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Gothic Romance











Dress: Dark In Love
Shoes: Vintage
Jewelry: Vintage

Finding an amazing black dress can be a little difficult for me, but once in awhile I'll hit the jackpot and I definitely did with this dress. It was a gift from the love of my life and it's amazing. I love the off-the-shoulder/hi-low style and lace detailing. I paired the dress with some black suede boots since it compliments the dress nicely. I then accessorized the outfit with a black cross necklace that just makes this look even more aesthetically pleasing. 

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

1 comment:

  1. I love the appearance of that swingy 'Dark In Love' lace gothic dress from Dark in Closet!!!
    You look absolutely gorgeous wearing it! Your lipstick and eye-makeup look beautiful.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete