Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Black Velvet & Purple Hearts











Dress: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Guess (Sold Out)
Necklace: Gift (Thanks to my boyfriend).
Rings: Vintage
Watch: Guess
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Valentine's Day is just a few days away, so here's a look for your night out with your S.O. The crushed velvet dress is alluring with its low neckline and unique strap pattern on the back, yet is also elegant. To add a dash of romance, I wore my beautiful purple heart necklace that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas, my favorite silver watch, and some vintage silver rings. For some comfort and cuteness, I wore my black leather Lita boots from J.C. These shoes add to the appeal and are great if you plan on being out all night. Completed the outfit with my leather and mesh jacket, just to give it a little bit of an edge. Hope everyone enjoys the holiday of love and be safe! 

Photos by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment