Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Everything Is Black and Grey









Top: Vintage
Sweater: Gift
Bowler Hat: Urban Outfitters (Vintage/Sold Out)
Skinny Jeans: Hot Topic
Booties: Target (Sold Out)

It's finally starting to feel like "Sweater Weather" in California and this outfit is a great match for it. The crop top is a beautiful dark silver color that was given to me as a gift a few years ago and is one of my favorites. The sweater was my Christmas gift from a family member and is very warm and comfortable. Rocking my favorite skinny jeans and heeled booties from two of my go-to stores. The hat is a nice soft felt material and really compliments this look. I completed the outfit with some of my favorite jewelry and now I'm ready for the day. 


Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment