Friday, April 22, 2016

Modern Classic








Dress: ModCloth (Sold Out)
Shoes: eBay
Hat: Gift
Necklace: Gift 

Getting ready for a date? Well here's a great outfit for a night out. This stunning dress is from ModCloth that I bought a few years ago and I love it! The cutaway sides give the illusion of an hour glass figure and has an adorable black bow on the front. To add a classic taste to it, I'm wearing a pair of black patent leather Mary Jane heels and this gorgeous vintage looking hat my boyfriend bought me for my birthday during our vacation in San Francisco. It's from this store called Distractions, located on Haight Street. They sell everything from classic to steampunk to goth and much more. Definitely worth a visit for whenever you're in the bay area. I finished the look with the beautiful purple heart necklace that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas.

Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment