Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Heathered, Deandri, and Leather








Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Deandri (Sold Out)
Hat: Free People (Vintage)
Boots: Target (Vintage)

Cute and simple is always a great go-to for when trying to find something to wear. This adorable grey crop top is comfy and great for the sudden warm weather in California. I paired the top with this gorgeous black skirt from one of my favorite sites. I then added my wide brim leather hat and chunky heel black leather boots to complete the outfit. To finish the look, I kept my eye makeup simple with a subtle brown smokey eye using my NYX palette and Urban Decay mascara. For my face, I used my favorite Kat Von D liquid foundation and CoverGirl powder foundation. And for my lips, I'm wearing 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' by Marc Jacobs.

Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment