Monday, July 18, 2016

Taking Care of Business







Top: Express
Bralette: Charlotte Russe (Sold Out)
Skirt: Forever 21 (Similar)
Boots: Nasty Gal
Purse: Forever 21 (Sold Out)

I have a typical 9 to 5 job and I enjoy bringing my own style into the office. This outfit is the perfect look for work while still a little edgy. The button up top is a beautiful shade of red and looks amazing with either a high-waist skirt (like the cute one I'm wearing) or a pair of skinny jeans. I'm wearing my go to boots that I bought online a few years ago and are great for when you have to walk around the office or run errands for the boss. To accessorize, I'm using my cute black faux leather chained purse that was a birthday gift from this year and it's great for carrying my usual necessities. For my statement piece, I'm wearing my favorite caged strappy bralette. It's very comfortable and definitely makes this outfit stand out a bit more.

Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment