Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pretty Polka Dot Dress




Dress: Varga
Sunglasses: eBay
Heels: eBay

A few months ago I found myself walking around a local shopping center and came across this store called "Varga" and immediately fell in love. I found out through one of the employees at the store that inspiration for the style was by a group called the "Varga Girls" that were pinup models who modeled for the famous pinup artist Alberto Vargas. The clothes were that classic pinup style made for the modern woman. The dress I'm wearing is a beautiful mauve color with a simple pattern of black polka dots. It is form fitting with a cute flared skirt. It's great to either wear to the office or maybe at a picnic in the park. To add a little more to the outfit you can either wear a simple black sweater or for an edgier look, wear black moto jacket. I've finished my outfit with my favorite heart-shaped sunglasses and a pair of black patent leather Mary Jane heels.

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment