Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Simply Cute









Crop Top: Nordstrom Rack (Sold Out)
Skirt: Full Tilt (Gift)
Lita's: Jeffrey Campbell
Onyx Choker: Empty Casket

Simplicity and effortless have always been the key ingredients to my outfits and this look is no exception. I've recycled one of my favorite soft grey crop tops (which you can see in some of my previous posts) and I'm wearing an adorable black skater skirt which was a Christmas gift. To dress it up a bit, I'm wearing my go-to pair of  black Lita's from JC and then added my everyday tattoo choker, an onyx stone choker, and some vintage silver rings to finish the outfit. This will look great for Fall and to keep warm this season, you can throw in a pair of tights, a scarf, and a coat.

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment