Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Crop Tops & Corset Jeans







Top: Nasty Gal (Sold Out)
Jeans: TRIPP NYC (Sold Out)
Lita's: Jeffrey Campbell (Sold Out)
Onyx Choker: Empty Casket

The summer in LA has been pretty brutal and it's been rather difficult to find clothes that fit my personal taste, but are still fashion forward. So rather than spend a ton of money on new clothes, I decided to dig through the back of my closet and put together this adorable outfit. I've owned this beautiful bright blue crop top for a few years and it's become one of my favorites to wear because it's very comfortable and goes well with everything. To add some edge to the look, I paired the top with some laced up side skinny jeans from one of my favorite clothing lines. They are very sleek and sexy with the corseted sides and are made from a soft material that offers some comfort. I then added a pair of bright and colorful Lita's into the mix. They're actually the very first pair of JC's I ever bought and the pattern is a beautiful swirl of purples, blues, pinks, and many more colors. They're perfect to wear casually or dressed up. To finish the outfit, I accessorized with some chokers and vintage rings and topped it off with my favorite liquid lipstick from Anastasia Beverly Hills in the color "Ashton".

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment