Thursday, February 23, 2017

Flannel Season





Black Top: Vintage
Flannel Shirt: Hot Topic (Sold Out)
Skinny Jeans: Hot Topic (N/A)
Boots: Vintage
Choker: Urban Outfitters
Beanie: ASOS (Similar)

Even though Winter is almost over, this outfit is perfect for that last little nip in the air and I decided to keep it clean and simple with some of my everyday clothes. The black top is a loose fit and made of a soft material. I then threw on an olive green and black flannel, which compliments the top well. I normally don't buy women's flannels since the material is usually thin and come in way too bright colors, so it was nice to finally find one that caters to my personal style. For bottoms, I'm wearing dark grey skinny jeans that you can find in a lot of my photos. Because they have a nice little wear and tear, they're ideal to model in for a long shoot. For shoes, I'm rocking another pair of my infamous black boots. And for accessories, I'm wearing my cute black velvet choker and a light grey knitted beanie which I borrowed from a friend to help complete the look.

Photos taken by Ian Gray (IG: @iangrayphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment