Thursday, February 9, 2017

Olive & Black





Body Suit: Nasty Gal (Sold Out)
Skinny Jeans: Hot Topic (Similar)
Kimono: Urban Outfitters (Sold Out)
Choker: Urban Outfitters
Clutch: Nordstrom (Sold Out)

This outfit is perfect for those who like to dress up, but play it down. The stunning olive green body suit is very versatile. You can keep it casual with a pair of high waisted skinny jeans (like I'm wearing) or dress it up with a high waisted skirt. To add a little extra, I'm wearing a simple black knitted kimono, which compliments the outfit well. For accessories, I'm wearing a black velvet choker and some basic silver rings. To finish the look, I added my double sided black leather clutch bag and I'm ready to go.

Photos taken by Ian Gray (IG: @iangrayart)

No comments:

Post a Comment