Wednesday, September 19, 2018

High Heels and Mini Skirts












Body Suit: Nasty Gal
Skirt: Forever 21 
Jacket: Salvation Army
Shoes: Vintage
Necklace: Saffron Boutique
Earrings: Vintage

This lovely outfit is my definition of beauty on a budget. As much as I love shopping, I truly enjoy taking something old and creating something new. Taken straight out of the back of my closet, I decided to wear a simple black body suit and paired it with a spandex skirt that you've seen me wear several times throughout my blog. I topped it off with a suede jacket, which I got for next to nothing, on my last trip to the thrift shop. For shoes, I'm wearing a pair of stilettos that I'm sure a lot of people have become familiar with too. For jewelry, I'm wearing a rose gold and black diamond necklace with matching earrings. Big thanks once again to my friend Sarrahh for doing my make up.

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment