Thursday, September 27, 2018

Vintage Based











Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: Vintage
Jacket: Vintage
Shoes: Vintage
Jewelry: Vintage

It's now officially Fall and I'm very happy that I can break out all my cute jackets again. Normally on my posts I would have a link to some of the items I'm wearing, but this time around everything you see isn't new. It all came straight from the back of my closet. The top I'm wearing is something that I found awhile back while shopping at Target and the lovely forest green color really attracted me to it and I also love the deep V-neck line. Of course I had to match the top with a pair of skinny jeans (since I can't live without them lol). But I have to say my favorite part of this look is my jacket. I managed to find this lovely item while roaming the aisles at my local GoodWill and I'm obsessed with it. It's made from a very soft material and will go with just about everything. For shoes, I went with a classic pair of heeled booties. For accessories, I threw on some simple necklaces and my everyday silver rings. Want to give another thank you to Sarrahh for doing an incredible job on my makeup.

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment