Thursday, January 24, 2019

Black, Grey, and Brown











Shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Madden Girl
Hat: Vintage
Jewelry: Vintage

Normally I like to take a little extra time when coming up with an outfit, but this one I literally threw together at the last minute and I'm very happy with the results. My top is very comfy, yet sexy (as I like most of my tops to be). When I first bought it online, I didn't think too much about the neckline since I tend to wear deep v-necks a lot, but when it arrived it was a little deeper than I anticipated. However, after wearing it a few times I got more comfortable with it and now it's become a favorite. While any type of pants would look great with the top, I decided grey acid wash skinny jeans would be more aesthetically pleasing as it breaks up the colors a little bit. As for shoes, I went with a pair of leather ankle boots since they matched perfectly with the top. For accessories, I'm wearing a dark brown cabby hat, which I've actually had for 15 years and it still fits perfectly, some silver rings, and a rose gold plated star pendant necklace.

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment