Sunday, January 13, 2019

Never Trust The Living











Jeans: Vintage
Shoes: Hot Topic (N/A)
Jewelry: Vintage

I just have to say it...this has to be one of my favorite outfits I've put together. It's creepy, cute, and comfy. I've been obsessed with Black Craft Cult for years, and the moment I saw this hoodie, I knew I had to have it. While it's a loose fit, it's actually pretty form flattering. It's also very soft so of course it feels amazing. I paired the hoodie with some classic blue acid wash skinny jeans, which adds a nice little dash of color. For shoes, I'm wearing a simple pair of black faux leather platform boots. If you want to add a little extra warmth to the look, I would suggest throwing on a biker/moto jacket or a coat. 

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment