Sunday, January 24, 2016

L.A. Winters






Tee: Nordstrom Rack (Sold Out)
Jeggings: Vintage
Jacket: Guess
Scarf: Nordstrom Rack (Sold Out)
Boots: Target
Purse: Guess (Sold Out)

I really do love Los Angeles winters. The cold and crisp air, the beautiful cloudy days, and the soothing sound of the rain. What I love most about the weather is that I don't have to bundle up too much. This cute outfit is perfect for this season in SoCal. I bought the tee and scarf a couple of months ago, on sale, and they were a perfect fit. The top is made with a soft material that is light, but keeps me warm. The scarf can be worn multiple ways and goes with everything in my wardrobe. I've had the jeggings for a few years and they still look and feel like new. They have a nice stretch and are comfortable. The jacket is cropped with mesh strips and is very sleek and sexy. The purse is another amazing accessory. Made of black faux-leather and decorated with silver studs, it adds to the edginess of this look and the size is ideal for holding my necessities. I topped it all off with my favorite chunky heeled boots and I'm ready for the day. Stay warm everyone!


Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment