Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Lady Vengeance





Crop Top: Vengeance University (Sold Out)
Skinny Jeans: Tripp NYC (Vintage)
Beanie: Forgotten Saints of LA (Custom Made)
Boots: Target

I feel like a rock star in this outfit. I've been a huge Avenged Sevenfold fan for years and I love the clothes from Zacky Vengeance's clothing line. The crop top is a nice snug fit (so you don't have to worry about it slipping down), yet very comfortable. I bought the skinny jeans a few years ago and they still fit and look like new. I've always loved Tripp's quality when it comes to their clothes. The beanie was a Christmas gift from one of my best friends a couple of years ago and it's my favorite. It's custom made with a purple rose and silver spikes coming out from it (it's perfect for this cold weather). To add to this look, top it off with your favorite leather jack or pea coat and a scarf and you're ready for the day!


Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment