Wednesday, January 13, 2016

May The Force Be With You




Muscle Tee: Target (Sold Out)
Flannel: Hot Topic
Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Target

I've seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens 3 times already (I do plan on seeing it again) and I wore this outfit to one of the showings. The muscle tee is light and a great fit. Purple is my favorite color and this flannel compliments the tee nicely. I usually wear guy flannels because they're comfier, thicker, and don't come in "taste the rainbow" colors, but I got really lucky with this find. It's pretty hard for me to find jeans that fit since my waistline is higher than most women, but these high waist skinny jeans fit like a glove and I got them on sale too. I completed this outfit with my favorite chunky heeled boots from Target. 


Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment