Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Red Velvet Romance






Top: Lip Service (Sold Out)
Cardigan: Hautelook (Vintage)
Beanie: Vintage
Skinny Jeans: Hot Topic
Boots: Target (Sold Out)
Moon Necklace: Empty Casket
Rings: Vintage

There is just something about red and black being paired together that I love so much. I bought this top on sale from one of my favorite clothing lines and I love it. Very soft, very comfortable, and very sexy. I bought the cardigan a few years ago and it's perfect for this California weather. It's soft and flowy and made of a light material. I'm wearing my daily black skinny jeans along with my go-to boots. The perfect finishing touches are my favorite rings and this beautiful "Phases of the Moon" necklace from my favorite jewelry/accessory website.


Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment