Monday, March 28, 2016

Modern Grunge








Crop Top: Forever 21
Skinny Jeans: Hot Topic
Flannel: Vintage
Boots: Vintage
Necklace: Elysium Necrosis
Purse: Forever 21 (similar)

One thing I've always loved about grunge, is that it's effortless. This is definitely something that you throw together at the last minute (which I actually did) and still look like you're ready for the day. I'm a woman who can't live without black and it's very essential for my everyday wardrobe. The black and grey flannel is from the men's section at Target and it's one of my favorites. It looks cute as a regular top or to just tie it around your waist as an accessory. The necklace I'm wearing is hand made by one of my talented friend's, Ian Gray. It is a one of a kind piece of jewelry and definitely makes a statement. As a finishing touch for this look, I'm wearing my favorite dark brown lipstick from MAC (Film Noir).

Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment