Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Peace and Paisley



Tee: Nordstrom Rack (Similar)
Flared Bottoms: Lip Service (Sold Out)
Onyx Choker: Empty Casket
Boots: Madden Girl (Journeys)

Talk about a fashionable and affordable outfit. It's comfy, cute, and perfect for this never ending summer weather. My favorite item from this look has to be the paisley flared bottoms. I've been buying from Lip Service since I was a teen and their brand never goes out of style. I've had my eye on these bottoms for awhile and I was heartbroken when they were no longer available on the site. But luck must have been on my side because I was having a Girl's Day Out with one of my good friends a few months ago and we stopped at Wasteland (one of my favorite vintage/used clothing stores) and decided to browse. While looking through some pants/leggings, I saw a familiar looking pattern and lo and behold, it was the bottoms I wanted and they were  in my size! I immediately bought them and I'm so happy I went for it. This is why I encourage everyone to go thrift shopping, because you never know what you may find. I decided to wear a simple black shirt since the bottoms already stand out and then I finished the look with some simple jewelry and a cute pair of black boots.

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment