Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Don't Break My Heart








Tee: Target
Bralette: Charlotte Russe (Sold Out)
Jacket: ZARA
Leggings: Black Craft Cult
Boots: Lexy Couture 
Sunglasses: eBay

Looking sleek and chic in this all black outfit. This color is one of my favorites because I always feel so confident when I wear it, almost like I feel powerful and untouchable. I usually try to keep my outfits as simple as possible with only a few statement pieces. One of those pieces is the gorgeous strappy bralette that I've worn in quite a few of my photos. It's very comfortable and looks amazing with low neck tops/dresses. The next piece is the "Moon Child" leggings I bought a couple of years ago from one of my favorite stores. They're super cute and I wear them practically all the time. And then the other piece is my heart-shaped sunglasses. I bought these beauties online and I never leave the house without them. I finished the look with my cropped faux leather jacket, faux leather boots, and some silver rings.

Photos taken by Sarah Mankoff (IG: @sarahmankoffphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment