Thursday, August 25, 2016

Simple Times








Blouse: Nordstrom Rack (Similar)
Jeans: Hot Topic (Sold Out)
Boots: Lexy Couture
Necklace: Empty Casket (Sold Out)

I've always said that simple can make a statement and this outfit does just that. I'm wearing a beautiful black chiffon button-up top that you can either dress up with a skirt and a pair of heels or dress it down with a pair of jeans (like I'm wearing in the photos) or leggings and a pair of boots. The dark grey skinny jeans break up the black, adding a small dash of color, and are one of my go-to pair that I wear on the daily. They're high-waist and are very comfortable. One of my favorite parts of this look is the suede and silver bolo necklace. The pendant is adjustable and goes with just about everything. To finish the look, I'm wearing my favorite liquid lipstick from Anastasia Beverly Hills in the color "Ashton".

Photos taken by Anabel Dflux (IG: @anabeldflux)

No comments:

Post a Comment